Il blog di Fox è sovente fonte per la mia ispirazione, è veramente inesauribile nelle sue presentazioni, quasi ogni giorno posta un lavoro nuovo.
Tempo fa avevo visto questo cuore, bellissimo; è un modello di Etha Schuettee qui trovate il link per la realizzazione. E' in lingua inglese, ma vi sono tante immagini che vi aiutano nella esecuzione.
Time flies
-
Another week seems to be getting away from me, and I don't have much to
show in the way of crafting. I did manage to finish one front of my
patchwork ...
DAL patterns and design tips
-
FINALLY! What many have been waiting for - the patterns of models that
were sent in by our designer participants - all compiled in this master doc
with ...
Pochette Greca di corallo
-
Una pochette dal carattere deciso, impreziosita da un motivo geometrico che
ricorda le antiche greche. Realizzata interamente a mano con la tecnica del
m...
Crochet Like Knitting... or Knitting-Like Crochet?
-
I've always liked the idea of crocheting garments... but the resulting
fabric is often a bit stiff and lacking in drape (or else you need to use a
fine y...
Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)
-
I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design
Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds and we are
to co...
an angel to bring hope and love
-
---------
Italiano:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXd1V9wCXnMQMN_A1XxxvhUzTptFCKiN/view
----------
A previously unnamed and unpublished angel patte...
New Snowflake Pattern
-
I have a new snowflake pattern called Glacial, which is available as an ebook
on Amazon or as a PDF and printed "magazine" on MagCloud.
The pattern has ...
Set - Veste bianca battesimale con manica
-
Buongiorno amici!
Oggi vi propongo una tunichetta per il Santo Battesimo che mi è stata
richiesta con la manica lunga, coordinata con cuffietta e fazzo...
Well, Hello there stranger.
-
It's been a while since I last updated. I was fortunate to get a job I
enjoy doing and working in a warm supportive atmosphere. The only negative
thing ...
Warsztaty szycia z projektantką
-
Tak. Nadszedł ten czas, by poprowadzić warsztaty szycia.
To nie będą moje pierwsze warsztaty, jakie poprowadzę.
Jednak to będzie debiut, jeśli chodzi o gru...
Szeretem a szíveket
-
* Két szivecske készült a hétvégén.*
*Egy nagyon kedves versem:*
*Reményik Sándor: Csendes csodák*
*Ne várd, hogy a föld meghasadjonÉs tűz nyelje el...
kartki na urodzenie dziecka
-
Kartki na wszystkie okazje.
te sa na powitanie dziecka
Serdecznie zapraszam do oglądania moich prac
i zostawienia śladu po swojej wizycie
w postaci...
Kleine Sonnenspitzen
-
Die Spitzen sind nach meiner Idee angefertigt. Ohne Anleitung entstanden.
Ich habe sie zu Deckchen zusammen genäht.
Liebe Grüße von Connny
NUOVO RUNNER OVALE A TOMBOLO
-
VI PRESENTO QUESTO MIO COLORATO RUNNER A TOMBOLO
che ho fatto per una grande occasione.Non spaventatevi dai colori,ora va
di moda così,tutto deve essere c...
FRIVOLITÉ, TATTING PENDIENTES AZULES
-
Este patrón lo encontré en pinterest, es fácil de hacer teniendo cuidadito
con las cuentas y los enganches. Son de este color porque irán a juego con
un...
Wow...already the end of August!
-
Things are busy in the Gilmore nursery AND
I am also 'cat' sitting 13 for a friend~
Her's are in the small cube. All are in chrysalis. That's nice because n...
Bracciali in cuoio: il boom dell’estate!
-
Il bracciale in cuoio c'è sempre, ma ora ha una linea nuova e puoi
personalizzarlo come vuoi. … More Bracciali in cuoio: il boom dell’estate!
Mediowy ptaszek
-
Trochę prac do pokazania mi się zebrało. Zacznę od najnowszej. Drewniany
ptaszek długo czekał na swoje nowe ja. Bardzo lubię steampunkowe prace,
więc posta...
Személyes bejegyzés
-
Én is ragaszkodom tárgyakhoz, egy kényelmes cipőhöz, olyasmikhez amihez jó
emlék köt.
2014-ben varrtam ezt a kék szatyrot magamnak. A forma prototípus vol...
Niebieskie wejście w nowy rok
-
Jakiś czas temu dostałam kilka nieużywanych zeszłorocznych (i starszych)
terminarzy do wykorzystania na różne bardziej lub mniej artystyczne
działania. J...
Bauble pattern
-
I posted some time ago a Christmas bauble and I promissed to share the
pattern.
It is not dificult to do... except you want to do it the way I did it: with ...
Siamo Noi
-
Eccoci. Siamo Noi.
Siamo proprio noi!
E quanta emozione ancora c'è, quanta gioia nel condividere un progetto
semplice e bello!
Tante mani a collaborare, e...
Corner - Sarok
-
*A hétvégén megpróbáltam valami elfogadható sarok motívumot elővarázsolni a
legutóbb tervezett mintámhoz. Hát az első csúfos kudarc lett.*
*A második már el...
Risotto al pomodoro e stracciatella
-
Dopo tanto tempo... eccomi con una nuova ricetta... un risotto cremoso
perfetto per queste giornate umide e fresche.
Ingredienti
- 400 grammi di r...
Sew blue sew.....
-
In love with blue!
Sewing blue!
And what better than soft indigo dyed cotton. All time favourite.
-
Made this angrakha style top. In love with this...
Braccialetto all'uncinetto
-
Oggi pomeriggio ho provato a realizzare un braccialetto ad uncinetto
seguendo il tutorial qui su You Tube e il risultato è questo
Hi to you all
-
Sorry I havent written anything lately but things just got away from me
and now I have a new computer and it is all another learning curve LOL,
will find ...
An interesting eBay find
-
I haven't done much tatting this past week,so no progress on the JS mega
doily or the WIOSNA 2015 doily. But! There's always a but, I did find
something v...
Anna Fryczkowska "Kurort Amnezja"
-
Poukładane, idealne, prawie szczęśliwe życie Wandy u boku kochającego męża
nagle przestaje istnieć. Miała wszystko, o czym marzy większość kobiet, do
pełn...
The One That Got Away
-
You could call this
The Cowl That Got Away,
or maybe
The Cowl I Gave Away.
I offered it to Groovy Girl
while I was knitting it
because the pink
would be ...
Powrót po bardzo długiej przerwie
-
Hop, hop.....jest tu jeszcze ktoś?
Aż trudno uwierzyć, że od ostatniego posta minęło aż (o zgrozo!!!) 1,5
roku.....rzekłabym samo życie :) Pajęczyn na blog...
Tatting on Jeans
-
I saw a pair of jeans on pinterest that had a tatted edge around the
pocket. I have had this bookmarked for over a year. I finally got around
to putting...
Facebook i Pinterest
-
Mało ostatnio piszę na blogu, ale ciągle coś powstaje. Aktualne informacje
można śledzić na mojej stronie na *Facebooku,* a zdjęcia prac regularnie
wstawia...
New patterns location
-
Hi all!
I know, I haven't written for ages - just because I didn't tat for a long
time. Still, I get your comments and appreciate them very much. Recently
...
Instagram 500 Follower Christmas Giveaway!
-
So excited! I have 500 followers on Instagram after being there only a few
short months. To celebrate I'm having a giveaway - on Instagram that is! If
you'...
Renovacion
-
Hoooola, de paso por este rincón que he tenido muuuy abandonado desde hace
casi un año.
Hoy quiero comentar que este ha sido un año que ha dado vuelco a mi ...
Pókos-legyezős
-
A minta ezen a figyelemreméltó blogon található. Persze én nem csináltam
belőle egy szoknyára valót, csak egy olyan arasznyit, de majd megtalálja a
helyét...
Easter Egg Pendant
-
A few days ago I completed this lovely Easter egg and have just now gotten
around to posting it. It is from Tatted Easter Eggs by Forlaget Akacia. Egg
#2...
Pulsera Macramé
-
Llevo tiempo alejada de internet; no he dejado de hacer cositas;Estoy
liada con un proyecto nuevo; y espero poder mostrarlo pronto :: de momento
... aqui ...
Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
-
CML is what I have...
I was diagnosed on Aug 15, 2012 with chronic myelogenous leukemia in the
emergency room at Timpanogos Hospital in Orem, Utah. We wen...
Because I can – free e-book promotion
-
While maintaining a thundering silence about what little tatting I have
accomplished this year, it has only just occurred to me that this is my
blog and I ...
La gara delle orchidee
-
Strano il titolo di questo post..........
mio ricorda il titolo di una fiaba anche perchè le orchidee phalaenopsis
ricordano un pò delle farfalle e la mia m...
Bobbin Lace Butterfly
-
Since learning to tat, I haven't done any bobbin lace, so I decided to
start a project. I'm to the 2nd large filling now, but I broke threads on 2
bobbins!...
A Little More Tatting
-
Jane Eborall's Fandango Bookmark
I've been doing a little bit of tatting lately. Above you'll see the
beginning of Jane's Fandango bookmark. It's really pr...
You always tat so beautifully!
RispondiEliminaMany thanks Diane
EliminaHi there, Carla!
RispondiEliminaI am honoured to read your comment today! Thank you for saying that.
This is indeed a very beautiful pattern - it looks amazing, tatted so expertly in classic white thread.
Fox
Thanks for your appreciation
EliminaWhat a lovely pattern, and very nice tatting:)
RispondiEliminaQuesto cuore è veramente molto bello e come sempre realizzato alla perfezione.
RispondiEliminaNot only is it a gorgeous pattern, your tatting is truly lovely. How big is it?
RispondiEliminala misura è 8 cm per 7 cm con cotone n° 20
EliminaThanks for the heart link :)
RispondiEliminaThat is such a beautiful heart!! :)
RispondiEliminaThat's a pretty pattern. Love it in white too even though I love colours.
RispondiEliminaMany thanks Jane
Eliminabellissimo cuore e tu sei bravissima
RispondiEliminaGrazie infinite a Orsi, Stefania, God'S kid e Tina
RispondiElimina