In queste ultime settimane niente navette. Ho fatto con molto piacere questo maglione a mia nipote Giulia, (me lo ha chiesto lei). Ho impiegato un bel po' di tempo, ma vedere mia nipote così felice è stata per me una gioia grandissima. Buon lavoro a tutte.
International Crochet Day
-
Hi,
Well I had something in my mind to show you, but as usual the way things
are it’s still in the making but I will post when it’s finished.
I’m still ...
Crochet Like Knitting... or Knitting-Like Crochet?
-
I've always liked the idea of crocheting garments... but the resulting
fabric is often a bit stiff and lacking in drape (or else you need to use a
fine y...
Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)
-
I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design
Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds and we are
to co...
an angel to bring hope and love
-
---------
Italiano:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXd1V9wCXnMQMN_A1XxxvhUzTptFCKiN/view
----------
A previously unnamed and unpublished angel patte...
-
salve amici non siete abituati ha vedermi pubblicare musica ,si musica
,con questo filmato mio figlio ricorda suo padre i sei anni della sua
scompars...
New Snowflake Pattern
-
I have a new snowflake pattern called Glacial, which is available as an ebook
on Amazon or as a PDF and printed "magazine" on MagCloud.
The pattern has ...
Kleine Sonnenspitzen
-
Die Spitzen sind nach meiner Idee angefertigt. Ohne Anleitung entstanden.
Ich habe sie zu Deckchen zusammen genäht.
Liebe Grüße von Connny
Unending Doilies
-
i emptied several bobbins completing these little doilies. I used rings of
5 picots separated by one double stitch. The one with yellow in it was
worked in...
Bracciali in cuoio: il boom dell’estate!
-
Il bracciale in cuoio c'è sempre, ma ora ha una linea nuova e puoi
personalizzarlo come vuoi. … More Bracciali in cuoio: il boom dell’estate!
Cuscino Fiore
-
In omaggio per voi , le spiegazioni del cuscino Fiore da me realizzato ,
come da foto.
Avrete bisogno di 4 gomitoli color arancio e 3 gomitoli color verd...
Sew blue sew.....
-
In love with blue!
Sewing blue!
And what better than soft indigo dyed cotton. All time favourite.
-
Made this angrakha style top. In love with this...
Facebook i Pinterest
-
Mało ostatnio piszę na blogu, ale ciągle coś powstaje. Aktualne informacje
można śledzić na mojej stronie na *Facebooku,* a zdjęcia prac regularnie
wstawia...
Sanity. Shall it be mine???
-
I officially have an accountant.
That's really all I came to say today... other than...
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
(Longtime followers of mine will know the fu...
Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
-
CML is what I have...
I was diagnosed on Aug 15, 2012 with chronic myelogenous leukemia in the
emergency room at Timpanogos Hospital in Orem, Utah. We wen...
Wonderful knitting, Carla!
RispondiEliminaCiao Carla, bellissimo maglione!
RispondiEliminaBuona settimana e Buon Natale!!
Carmen
Ti è venuto bellissimo,
RispondiEliminache nipote fortunata!
Ciao Giovanna (PV)
accipicchia Carla, che meraviglia!!
RispondiEliminasei bravissima, la nipotina ne sarà felice
RispondiEliminaFabulous sweater and wonderful picture!
RispondiElimina